About the university
Universidad de los Andes (UANDES) is a private, non-profit University located in Santiago, Chile. UANDES offers 24 undergraduate programs and more than 180 graduate programs and places special emphasis on research, innovation and development. UANDES is ranked fourth in Chile according to the student's scores on the National Admissions Test and is the first non-traditional university national-wide accredited in all five areas by the National Commission of Accreditation. UANDES has 95+ agreements with institutions from 25 countries.
Despite being in the periphery of the bustling city, students can enjoy 19 acres of green areas on the 128-acre campus, providing the perfect mixture of city life and nature. The world-class campus offers a state-of-the-art library building, an art museum, indoor and outdoor sports facilities and a stimulating variety of extracurricular activities.
About the destination
- diverse landscapes from desert to glaciers, and ocean to mountains
- economic and political stability
- affordable cost of living
- active social and cultural life
- variety of recreational activities
- public transportation: subway, bus, Uber, etc.
- good weather
The following courses are delivered completely in English, so students with no command of Spanish are welcome to participate.
School of Business and Economics
- Business Strategy (8 ECTS)
- Marketing Research (8 ECTS)
- Latin American Politics (4 ECTS)
- Human Behavior and Leadership (4 ECTS)
- Latin American Business and Development (4 ECTS)
School of Communications
- International Business (4 ECTS)
- Media Management (6 ECTS)
Course availability is subject to change.
No on-campus housing is available. The UANDES' International Relations Office provides students with a list of recommended housing options. These include a homestay with Chilean families, residencies of shared flats.
- First Semester: March - July
- Second Semester: August - December
Language of instruction
Areas of study
- Business & Economics
- Health Sciences
- Professional Communications